Thursday, September 3, 2009, 12:41 AM

Look Through Her Eyes.
A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?"
"Because I'm a woman," she told him.
"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"


God said:
"When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
I gave her a hcardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take are of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.


And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."


"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.


The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love is a real fine place to start.


found this on the web
=D




Profile

huimints
First cry: 9 may 1990
Christian
and Blue is her fave colour =D

Tag

Your tagboard here.

DarLinkies
Aaron
Sarah
Fonteyn
Sam Loh
Stalin
kok Boon
Cheryl Heng
jerrold
Jolene
Yurong
1A04 class blog
Vivian
SNOTM

Archives
April 2007 November 2007 December 2007 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 July 2012 November 2012 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 June 2014